Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life is (still) perfect.

Now that I've realized that I DO live in a perfect world, I do it fairly free from desire.

What could be better? A world where I could have everything I desired? A world entirely at peace? A world where the sun shines every day? A world where I didn't have physical and mental challenges? BORING!

No question that there are others who have lives much, much harder than mine and would probably be happy with just regular meals and a safe place to sleep.

For 25+ years I went through that "highly driven for success" part of my life, desiring a bigger house and fancier cars. Now I'm happier to just accept what comes and be satisfied with what I've got. And I'm getting rid of stuff I don't use, need, or care about.

My life may not always easy or fun, but it's mine.

And life is perfect. ;)

(Posted this at ramblingtaoist.blogspot.com and I liked it so much, thought I'd put it here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment